Friday, July 17, 2009

An interview with the big cheese

So today Billy and I interviewed our head administrator, Dr. Werthhiemer. The reason we did a duel interview is because Billy's project is about teenage abuse of marijuana while mine is examining cannabis policies. It was scheduled for yesterday, but I was taking care of my grandma and had to reschedule. The interview was great though, and I learned many interesting things about my topic and Dr. Werthhiemer. He is very knowledgable and has a Master's degree in alcohol and drug abuse counseling. He has alot of experience with the topic because as an educator, he knows how it affects students differently and how it becomes a problem for some. I respect his opinions and feel like I gained alot of info and opinions I can add to my project.