Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Stroke of Luck?

I've been working two jobs this break, so I haven't had much time to work on my grad project (or anything else). I did pay off my library card and rented a new book called "Just Say Know: Buzzed". It has a huge chapter on everything about cannabis, from its scientifical compents, to its history and legality. I've also tried getting in contact with the local Pittsburgh chapter of NORML, which has just been recently founded and is still in beggining stages. This is gonna help my project tremendously because NORML is THE place to go to learn about and support alternative cannabis policies. I'm hoping I can volunteer for this chapter and possibly interview some of the staff. Maybe even they will help me with my action project. That's it for now.
Peace,
Julia