Monday, July 13, 2009

Wacky Mondays!

It's only 11 in the morning, but already its been a busy day. This is my last full week of school, and then I am a senior! My project is going well, and recently my bestest buddy Mike has shown me a movie called Super High Me. I know, the title is ridiculous, but it is about a comedian who abstains from marijuana for 30 days, then smokes non stop for 30 days. It included many interesting facts and showed stories of what is going on in California with medical marijuana. It was nice to finally see visually what was going on rather than reading about it, so I will have many notes about current events involving my topic. I'll probably start taking notes on it this weekend, but for now, I still have to finish reading my book before its due at the library. Also, I was thinking of going to Market Square to set up a table with pamphlets, letters to our representatives people can sign showing their support and a survey. I'll keep you posted, and thanks to everyone for following my blog!
Peace
Julia