Sunday, June 7, 2009

No such thing as a lazy Sunday...

Today I finished my timeline and even came up with a couple new action proposals along the way. In addition to sending a packet to local senators and politicians, I will also write an editoral to two major newspapers in Pittsburgh. Another idea I have is to use a video sharing site to create a profile for my project. There I will make videos detailing the history, impact and current controversy surround cannabis. With that I hope to reach the most people and spread as much information as I can with the research I find. This will have to be done mostly outside of school, but in the end it will be worth it since this will be a good action to present to the panel. I'm finished with my proposal for now, so its time to add a little to my notes.
Peace,
Julia