Thursday, June 25, 2009

I should just get a bluetooth...

For the past two days, I have been trying to contact people to interview for my project. Two proffesionals I have called were Joe Deluca and Dave Sabol, police chiefs for their counties (Rochester and Ambridge, respectively). I want to interview them because they made statements in an article I found at . They believe Pennsylvania should decriminalize cannabis because it is more costly and unnessesary to prosecute people with small amounts. They still believe people with large amounts should be prosecuted for drug dealing, bu those who use it should not be targeted. Dave Sabol no longer works with his police force, but Officer Deluca tried to contact me while I was in school. I called him again, but he was unavailable. I also contacted Mark Cohen, a representative for PA that has introduced a bill to allow medical marijuna in our state. I left a message with his secretary, but I'm not sure how willing he will be to talk with me since he is in Philidelphia. That's all for now!
Peace,
Julia